Profile of the Client
The exclusive 3 showrooms in Mumbai and 1 in Nagpur, with 3 Service & Spares workshops in Mumbai, located in prime locations of Hughes road, Andheri & Worli. We by far have been the most preferred dealerships of Mercedes-Benz in the Western Region of India by leaving no stone unturned in serving customer’s needs, thus having gained our customer’s & patron’s trust and confidence, delivering delight in every journey since 1994, of our association with the three-pointed star.
The Group’s core strengths:
- Up-to-date & modern showrooms equipped with Customer Lounge & Comfort Zones.
- A well-trained team capable of handling the demanding needs of customers.
- Good quality of systems and procedures to ensure timeliness.
Fully equipped workshops with sophisticated tools and diagnostic equipment’s.
As the Group evolved to focus more on customer needs, the best minds sat across the table to design an impeccable service framework that would fulfill various requirements. Right from a range of high-end imported cars and Luxury cars the Group also carved a niche for itself by offering impeccable after-sales service to its esteemed clientele & customers besides genuine spare parts for the vehicles sold through the dealership.
What sets Auto Hangar apart is its team spirit and hard work. Over the last two decades, it has aggressively invested in building up a dedicated team of professionals to service the demanding needs of luxury vehicle owners. Each individual is valued for distinctive abilities, experience, and perspective they bring. The Group believes in the people it employs together as a family, which collectively works towards one common goal across all functions – Customer Delight!
Today the Auto Hangar Group has amassed a fan following and achieved an undisputed ‘Numero Uno’ status with world-class brands under its flagship company. It is identified with niche and luxury car brands such as Lamborghini and Mercedes-Benz besides the automobile technology major Honda Automobiles and luxury gourmet brands like La Pavoni, Gaggia & Bugatti.
The Top 3 Challenges faced by Auto Hangar India Pvt Ltd in managing EDM, CTC & Payroll, Leave, Attendance, Recruitment, Separation, PMS, Query & Broadcast, Survey, Training, Travel & Expense process before using PeopleWorks.
- The main challenge was to process attendance as we used to do a lot of paperwork and leaves were checked from the Leave Card which because of PeopleWorks has been resolved. Employees now know their attendance records and leave balance at any point in time.
- PMS earlier was in the hard copy format again wherein there was a lot of back and forth for getting feedback and getting the hard copies filled and compiling details from the Hard Copies took time which has been resolved as the PMS Module helps to get data at the click of a button
- Payslips earlier had to be mailed or hard copies had to be sent to locations which now need not be done as Payslips are available at the click of a button for any month they need
PeopleWorks has helped the HR team of Auto Hangar India Pvt to focus on strategic HR initiatives across the organization:
Integrated Core HR System
PeopleWorks have helped in a big way as a lot of manual work has been eliminated.
Automated HR Structure
We are now able to give time to more strategic work in planning and execution.
The overall improvement achieved in terms of efficiency & ease of Employee Data Management process
Overall time reduction achieved in managing employee data
Overall improvement in terms of ease of reporting for the HR team
Percentage of reduction of manual work and elimination of errors in Leave and Attendance management
The impact of automation of Leave and attendance on employee satisfaction
The improvement achieved in productive man-hours because of the above automation
Percentage of reduction of manual work and the elimination of errors in the processing of Payroll
Ease of managing and accessing the CTC & Payroll data
The impact of automation of CTC & Payroll on employee satisfaction
Percentage of reduction of manual work and the elimination of errors in performance management.
Ease of managing Goal setting and assessment of the employees.
The impact of automation of PMS on employee satisfaction
Percentage of reduction of manual work in the Separation process
Ease of managing the separation process