To plan and carry out sales activities, so as to develop & acquire clients for PeopleWorks product to defined market, in accordance with agreed business plans.
2 to 3 Years
- Meet and exceed target quota
- Must have exposure to B2B SAAS product sales.
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect requirement.
- Present product solution via phone call.
- Follow up with prospect for first meeting with Business Development team.
- Work with Business development team to close deals and should open for their feedback on suggested improvements / areas.
- Proactively respond to all prospect incoming calls / emails immediately.
- Report daily to the respective reporting manager.
- Open to occasional onsite visit if required.
- Open to cold call / emails if role demands.
- Keep updated on product enhancements and features.
- Strong English communication skills oral and written
- Must be a team player.
- Strong collaboration and relationship skills establishment with prospect.
- A proven track of record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Strong internet research skills with excellent PC literacy skills
- Should have worked earlier with decision makers / C level executive
- Working with HR product or Services Company would be an added advantage.
People works, an end-to-end HR automation software offered on Cloud Computing model to help organisations derive business benefits from HR automation. Peopleworks, is a flagship product of Crossdomain and is been in business over 10 years and serving many a prestigious customers. Crossdomain is a Business Management Services company established in 2000. The company founded by professionals drawn from different industry sectors, has relentlessly focused on knowledge intense processes and has successfully pursued excellence in delivering services. The company thrives on Business Excellence and leverages models such as Six Sigma and Kaizen along with IT, to continually enhance value to customers.
The service offerings of Crossdomain include Knowledge Services Outsourcing in Insurance, Healthcare, HR and Accounting domains. The company also offers Business Excellence, Market Research & Data Analytics and IT Services. Crossdomain caters to US, UK and Indian markets. Headquartered in Bangalore, Crossdomain has a Sales offices in New York and London, a Center of Excellence located in Bangalore and a satellite services delivery center in Shimoga, Karnataka, India.
|Job Category||Executive- Inside Sales|