To plan and carry out sales activities, so as to develop & acquire clients for PeopleWorks product to defined market, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Cold calling, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections.
- To maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases.
- Lead generation and social networking with clients through social media networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc has to be done on daily basis
- Research on different tools to increase the sales or business opportunities.
- To create, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly metrics such as setting appointments, lead conversions and identifying new prospects, Track competition movement
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in relevant forums such as NASSCOM, CII etc; maintaining personal networks
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
- No of Years of Experience : 3-4 Years
- Need Good command on Communication and product Demo skills
- Experience in HCM domain preferable
- Aggressive, hunger to excel for growth
A high caliber graduate
People works, an end-to-end HR automation software offered on Cloud Computing model to help organisations derive business benefits from HR automation. Peopleworks, is a flagship product of Crossdomain and is been in business over 10 years and serving many a prestigious customers. Crossdomain is a Business Management Services company established in 2000. The company founded by professionals drawn from different industry sectors, has relentlessly focused on knowledge intense processes and has successfully pursued excellence in delivering services. The company thrives on Business Excellence and leverages models such as Six Sigma and Kaizen along with IT, to continually enhance value to customers.
The service offerings of Crossdomain include Knowledge Services Outsourcing in Insurance, Healthcare, HR and Accounting domains. The company also offers Business Excellence, Market Research & Data Analytics and IT Services. Crossdomain caters to US, UK and Indian markets. Headquartered in Bangalore, Crossdomain has a Sales offices in New York and London, a Center of Excellence located in Bangalore and a satellite services delivery center in Shimoga, Karnataka, India.
|Job Category||Executive- Inside Sales|