To plan and carry out sales activities, so as to develop & acquire clients for Peopleworks product to defined market, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Total Experience: 5-6 yrs
- Meet stiff Sales & collection targets for defined region as set, by exploring new ventures as individual contributor
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screens potential business deals, identifying client needs and goals, deal requirements and financials; evaluating options; resolving & recommending the appropriate solution
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Track competition movement
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in relevant forums such as NASSCOM, CII etc; maintaining personal networks
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
- Min. 3-4 year experience of selling any ERP software (preferably HR software on Cloud model or SaaS) to corporate / B2B to various industry verticals
- Past experience in Partner Management preferred
- Ready to travel extensively across the assigned region
A high caliber graduate, preferably MBA from a reputed institute.
- Have strong drive for sales; demonstrate strong analytical, negotiation & closing skills
- Candidate will be required to contact senior management people like HR head, CFOs/CXOs and hence required to have good communication & presentation skills
- Good relationship management and networking skills
- Know-how of Competitive products
- Sales planning, Selling to customer needs, Territory management, Market knowledge
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn
People works, an end-to-end HR automation software offered on Cloud Computing model to help organisations derive business benefits from HR automation. Peopleworks, is a flagship product of Crossdomain and is been in business over 10 years and serving many a prestigious customers. Crossdomain is a Business Management Services company established in 2000. The company founded by professionals drawn from different industry sectors, has relentlessly focused on knowledge intense processes and has successfully pursued excellence in delivering services. The company thrives on Business Excellence and leverages models such as Six Sigma and Kaizen along with IT, to continually enhance value to customers.
The service offerings of Crossdomain include Knowledge Services Outsourcing in Insurance, Healthcare, HR and Accounting domains. The company also offers Business Excellence, Market Research & Data Analytics and IT Services. Crossdomain caters to US, UK and Indian markets. Headquartered in Bangalore, Crossdomain has a Sales offices in New York and London, a Center of Excellence located in Bangalore and a satellite services delivery center in Shimoga, Karnataka, India.
|Job Category||Business Development Manager|