3 to 5 Years
- Meet and exceed revenue quota
- Work with qualified leads and provide suitable product solution.
- Work closely with Inside Sales team to generate qualified leads.
- Strong understanding on SAAS sales and commercial negotiation techniques.
- Strong product presentation skills and understanding on product sales cycle.
- Ability to prepare right proposal as per prospect requirement independently.
- Exposure to CRM to record every interaction.
- Open to cold call / emails if role demands.
- Keep updated on product enhancements and features.
- Strong English communication skills both oral and written.
- Should be a go getter and self-starter.
- Must be a team player and ability to deliver result in dynamic work environment.
- Strong collaboration and relationship skills establishment with prospect.
- A proven track of record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Strong market reach with corporate / enterprises sales.
- Should have closed deals with C-level executives in previous / current role.
- Working with HR product or Services Company would be an added advantage.
People works, an end-to-end HR automation software offered on Cloud Computing model to help organisations derive business benefits from HR automation. Peopleworks, is a flagship product of Crossdomain and is been in business over 10 years and serving many a prestigious customers. Crossdomain is a Business Management Services company established in 2000. The company founded by professionals drawn from different industry sectors, has relentlessly focused on knowledge intense processes and has successfully pursued excellence in delivering services. The company thrives on Business Excellence and leverages models such as Six Sigma and Kaizen along with IT, to continually enhance value to customers.
The service offerings of Crossdomain include Knowledge Services Outsourcing in Insurance, Healthcare, HR and Accounting domains. The company also offers Business Excellence, Market Research & Data Analytics and IT Services. Crossdomain caters to US, UK and Indian markets. Headquartered in Bangalore, Crossdomain has a Sales offices in New York and London, a Center of Excellence located in Bangalore and a satellite services delivery center in Shimoga, Karnataka, India.
|Job Category||Sr Business Development Executive/BDM|