Starting anything new has a certain degree of difficulty associated. However, taking that new start forward and making it a success, is what matters more and is even more difficult than the initial start.
Likewise, HR professionals all around the globe would agree to one fact that retaining an employee is far more difficult that appointing him/her. With other enterprises always inciting your employee to join with huge pay hikes, you need to develop a bond with each and every employee – a bond which is not easily broken by increments from others. You also need to ensure that the employee’s compensation is annually/bi-annually revised solely based upon his/her performance. There is also the need for a connect between employees and departments. A centralized platform which serves as the touchstone for employee motivation is needed.
Nurture & Manage exactly fits into this part of the HRM puzzle. It helps your HR optimally manage every employee’s tenure in your organisation.
New employees can easily view company policies and other HR related documentation at the click of a button, and equip themselves with adequate knowledge of the organization. It also enables employees to submit tax plans and year end proof for review, view and file statutory and non-statutory reports, and create individual employee master files for carrying out day-to-day HR related tasks. Employees can submit claim forms for reimbursement, manage their leave data, get updates on training programs and surveys, track the status of their certifications/re-certifications, access performance appraisal records, and track rewards, recognitions, and other feedback.
The Nurture & Manage module helps the HR in:
- Enabling the new employees to file their Tax plans
- Fast & simple Payroll processing
- Year-end Investment proof reviews
- Quarterly Form 24Q & Annual Form 16s
- Filling, submitting and filing of Statutory & Non statutory reports
- Generating 70+ customizable reports for Management Reporting
- Employee Self Service Portal – updation of employee’s data, viewing reports, company policies, etc.
- Employee grievance redressal – Query resolution
- Automated Leave management
- Travel & Expense Reimbursement
- Performance Tracking for appraisal purposes
- Competency Assessment details
- Tracking Employee Movement within various departments
- Employee survey
- Tracking certifications/re-certifications completed
- Broadcasting company policy changes
- Tracking Rewards & Recognition
- Tracking Reprimands